Friday, September 25, 2009

Priyanka now a Green Ambassador


People looked up to this actress for her fashionable image. Now on, they will follow her for a noble cause. Priyanka Chopra has been chosen as a brand ambassador by NDTV for their Greenathon 2. She will now be seen encouraging people to conserve the environment and create awareness about global warming.
About the campaign, the actress said, “This is a fantastic initiative. I’m a part of the young generation who questions almost everything. But we need to understand that it takes little things for something to become big”. With her involvement Priyanka hopes to garner young India's support in making a positive, discernible difference.
An environmental conscious, Priyanka makes it an effort to incorporate as much as she can into everyday life. “I have even tried to ensure that my team and everyone in my house also make the effort. I'm learning something new about the environment everyday and I am trying to put many things into practice. My association with this Greenathon is also a step in that direction!” said the beauty to the sources.
Well, an actress with a difference set out to make a difference, we say!

No comments: